- Assistant Professor
- Department: English & Theatre
- Office: Campbell 225
- Mailing Address: Campbell 306
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 859-622-1322
Jeffrey designs and supervises the construction of costumes for all 4 plays of EKU Theatre’s season. He also directs one show each year. He serves as Fight Choreographer when scripts call for stage combat. Jeffrey also writes, directs and costumes the annual Ghostwalk at White Hall.
The Ghostwalk is an annual special event presented in conjunction with the Kentucky Department of Parks. EKU students portray members of the Cassius Marcellus Clay family and perform scenes from their lives in the 44 room Anti-Bellum mansion where they lived…and it’s all done in a spooky Halloween setting! Past scenes include:
- a recreation of the duel between Cassius Clay and Robert Wickliffe (using black powder pistols)
- an eerie foreshadowing of Lincoln’s assassination witnessed by Clay’s daughters while attending a performance at Ford’s Theatre with the president only months before the fatal shooting
- Emily’s Tale…an African American slave’s recollection of being tried for poisoning of one of Clay’s infant children
- Cassius’ eldest daughter shooting at Confederate soldiers bent on stealing horses (using black powder pistols)
- Did we mention black powder pistols?
In his spare time, Jeffrey enjoys hanging out with his wife Tink and 2 English Mastiffs, playing Canasta with his 85 year old mother in law (she CHEATS!!!!), cooking and being easily distracted by anything “shiny”.
|THE 220||Costume Construction||TR 9:30am-10:45am||Campbell Building 222||Fall 2018|
|THE 390||Theatre History I||MWF 9:05am-10:00am||Campbell Building 325||Fall 2018|