Box Office and Ticket Information
Tickets for our 2016-17 productions will be available online beginning 9 days (Monday) prior to the show and in the box office starting the Monday of our show week.
Box Office Information
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM, Monday – Friday
- 7:00 PM – 7:50 PM, performance nights
- 1:00 PM – 1:50 PM for Sunday Matinee
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY IF YOU ARE BUYING YOUR TICKETS AT THE DOOR TO AVOID LONG LINES.
EKU Inter-Account Billing (For large groups on campus)
- $5.00 Students (Plus 1.00 courtesy fee online)
- $6.00 Adults (Plus 1.00 courtesy fee online)
- $5.00 Seniors (62 and over) (Plus 1.00 courtesy fee online)
- $6.00 Students (Plus 1.00 courtesy fee online)
- $8.00 Adults (Plus 1.00 courtesy fee online)
- $6.00 Seniors (62 and over) (Plus 1.00 courtesy fee online)
Late seating varies from show to show. You will either be directed to temporary seating in the back of the Theatre or will not be seated until intermission for a show with on the stage seating.
Cameras and Recording Devices
The use of cameras, with or without flash, recorders, or other electronic devices inside the theatre are strictly prohibited.
Please be courteous to those around you and turn off all pagers, phones and other electronic devices and refrain from texting during the show. If children prove to be disruptive or restless, please remove them to the lobby.